How It Works
- Sign up at meetings.
- It’s a toonie for each project entered in the challenge.
- Bring your finished project to Show and Tell at meetings during the year.
- Let the organizers know that your UFO is finished.
Each finished project earns you a chance to win a prize. The draw will be at the Christmas Luncheon. But the biggest prize may be the satisfaction you feel when your project finally crosses the finish line!
What is a UFO?
A UFO is an UnFinished Object involving patterns, fabric, quilt sandwiches that need the trimmings, and other unfinished projects waiting for their turn to emerge and shine as beautiful, finished creations.
- PHD = Project Half Done
- WIP = Work In Progress
- WISP = Work In Slow Progress
- WIVSP = Work In Very Slow Progress
Not technically UFOs:
- HSY = Haven’t Started Yet
- WHIMM = Works Hidden In My Mind
Maybe these projects should remain UFOs!
- WIWMI = Wish It Would Make Itself
- WOMBAT = Waste of Money, Batting, and Time
- WWIT = What Was I Thinking