B.C. QUILT SHOPS – SOUTH COAST
- Burnaby – The Needle and I Quilt Shop
- Gibsons – Carola’s Quilt Shop
- Nanaimo – Serge & Sew
- Nanaimo – Snip & Stitch Sewing Centre
- North Vancouver – Stitch & Bobbin Quilting and Sewing Supplies Website; Stitch & Bobbin on Facebook
- Parksville – Sweet Pea Quilting
- Pender Island – Woven Modern Fabric Gallery an online shop
- Pitt Meadows – Dinkydoo
- Port Alberni – Kismet Quilts
- Surrey – Tom’s Sewing Center
- Vancouver – The Cloth Shop
- Victoria – The Cloth Castle
WORKSHOPS & RETREATS
SEWING MACHINE MAINTENANCE & REPAIR – MEMBER RECOMMENDED
LONG ARM QUILTERS – MEMBER RECOMMENDED
- Carol Lifford. “Quilt For You.” 163 Schoolhouse Street, Coquitlam, B.C. Phone: 604-524-1008. Carol’s quilting business is at the same location and has the same phone number as their Budget Mini Storage business.
- Wendy Margerm. “Threadtales Machine Quilting.” Phone: 604-523-6891. Cell: 604-218-6804. Email: email@example.com. Wendy’s blog: www.snippetsofaquilter.blogspot.com. Drop off and pick up service at Stitch & Bobbin Quilting and Sewing Supplies, North Vancouver, B.C.
- Lauren Tolhurst. “Busy Bobbin Longarm Quilting.” Custom freemotion quilting. #410-1590 West 1st Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. Located near Granville Island. Tel: 604-739-6005. Cell: 604-612-1575. Email: Quilted@lightspeed.ca. Web: Lauren on Facebook.
- Our Social Fabric. #270 – 1275 Venables Street, Vancouver, B.C. A non-profit Vancouver group that helps recycle excess fabric from manufacturers, the movie industry, and more. Monthly sales to put the fabric into the hands of creators in the community.
- Armstrong, B.C. – North Okanagan Shuswap Barn Quilt Trail
- La Conner , Washington – Pacific Northwest Quilt & Fiber Arts Museum (formerly La Conner Quilt Museum)
- Kittitas County, Washington – Barn Quilts of Kittitas County