B.C. QUILT SHOPS – SOUTH COAST
- Burnaby – The Needle and I Quilt Shop
- Gibsons – Carola’s Quilt Shop
- Ladner – The Quilted Bear Retirement Sale starts May 22.
- Nanaimo – Serge & Sew
- Nanaimo – Snip & Stitch Sewing Centre
- North Vancouver – Stitch & Bobbin Quilting and Sewing Supplies Website; Stitch & Bobbin on Facebook
- Parksville – Sweet Pea Quilting
- Pender Island – Woven Modern Fabric Gallery an online shop
- Pitt Meadows – Dinkydoo
- Port Alberni – Kismet Quilts
- Surrey – Tom’s Sewing Center
- Vancouver – The Cloth Shop
- Victoria – The Cloth Castle
WORKSHOPS & RETREATS
SEWING MACHINE MAINTENANCE & REPAIR – MEMBER RECOMMENDED
LONG ARM QUILTERS – MEMBER RECOMMENDED
- Carol Lifford. “Quilt For You.” 163 Schoolhouse Street, Coquitlam, B.C. Phone: 604-524-1008. Carol’s quilting business is at the same location and has the same phone number as their Budget Mini Storage business.
- Wendy Margerm. “Threadtales Machine Quilting.” Phone: 604-523-6891. Cell: 604-218-6804. Email: email@example.com. Wendy’s blog: www.snippetsofaquilter.blogspot.com. Drop off and pick up service at Stitch & Bobbin Quilting and Sewing Supplies, North Vancouver, B.C.
- Lauren Tolhurst. “Busy Bobbin Longarm Quilting.” Custom freemotion quilting. #410-1590 West 1st Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. Located near Granville Island. Tel: 604-739-6005. Cell: 604-612-1575. Email: Quilted@lightspeed.ca. Web: Lauren on Facebook.
- Our Social Fabric. #270 – 1275 Venables Street, Vancouver, B.C. A non-profit Vancouver group that helps recycle excess fabric from manufacturers, the movie industry, and more. Monthly sales to put the fabric into the hands of creators in the community. CHANGE OF ADDRESS
- Armstrong, B.C. – North Okanagan Shuswap Barn Quilt Trail
- La Conner , Washington – Pacific Northwest Quilt & Fiber Arts Museum (formerly La Conner Quilt Museum)
- Kittitas County, Washington – Barn Quilts of Kittitas County