B.C. QUILT SHOPS – SOUTH COAST
- Burnaby – The Needle and I Quilt Shop
- Gibsons – Carola’s Quilt Shop
- Ladner – The Quilted Bear
- Nanaimo – Serge & Sew
- North Vancouver – Stitch & Bobbin Quilting and Sewing Supplies Website; Stitch & Bobbin on Facebook
- Parksville – Sweet Pea Quilting
- Pitt Meadows – Dinkydoo
- Port Alberni – Kismet Quilts
- Surrey – Tom’s Sewing Center
- Vancouver – The Cloth Shop
- Victoria – The Cloth Castle
SEWING MACHINE MAINTENANCE & REPAIR – MEMBER RECOMMENDED
- Euro Tech Sewing Machine Repair, Vancouver, B.C.
- Save on Sewing.com. Mark Colton. 1765 Westover Road, North Vancouver, B.C. Phone: 604-808-4999. Email: email@example.com
- Tom’s Sewing Center, Surrey, B.C.
LONG ARM QUILTERS – MEMBER RECOMMENDED
- Carol Lifford. “Quilt For You.” 163 Schoolhouse Street, Coquitlam, B.C. Phone: 604-524-1008. Carol’s quilting business is at the same location and has the same phone number as their Budget Mini Storage business.
- Wendy Margerm. “Threadtales Machine Quilting.” Phone: 604-523-6891. Cell: 604-218-6804. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Wendy’s blog: www.snippetsofaquilter.blogspot.com. Drop off and pick up service at Stitch & Bobbin Quilting and Sewing Supplies, North Vancouver, B.C.
- Lauren Tolhurst. “Busy Bobbin Longarm Quilting.” Custom freemotion quilting. #410-1590 West 1st Avenue, Vancouver, B.C. Located near Granville Island. Tel: 604-739-6005. Cell: 604-612-1575. Email: Quilted@lightspeed.ca. Web: Lauren on Facebook.
- Armstrong, B.C. – North Okanagan Shuswap Barn Quilt Trail
- La Conner , Washington – Pacific Northwest Quilt & Fiber Arts Museum (formerly La Conner Quilt Museum)
- Kittitas County, Washington – Barn Quilts of Kittitas County
B.C. QUILT GUILDS – SOUTH COAST
- Abbotsford – Fraser Valley Modern Quilters Guild
- Campbell River – Campbell River Friendship Quilters Guild
- Chilliwack – Chilliwack Quilters’ Guild
- Cumberland – Comox Valley Schoolhouse Quilters’ Guild
- Delta – Fraser Valley Quilters’ Guild
- Langford – Westshore Quilters’ Guild
- Langley – Langley Quilters’ Guild
- Maple Ridge – Ridge Meadows Quilters’ Guild
- Nanaimo – Nanaimo Quilters’ Guild
- North Vancouver –
- Parksville – Parksville Quilt House Quilters’ Guild
- Port Coquitlam – Blue Mountain Quilters’ Guild
- Powell River – Timberlane Quilters’ Guild Website; Timberlane Quilters’ Guild Blog
- Sechelt – Sunshine Coast Quilters’ Guild
- Squamish – Squamish Valley Quilters’ Guild
- Tsawassen – Boundary Bay Quilters’ Guild
- Vancouver –
- Victoria – Victoria Quilters’ Guild
- Whistler – Whistler Valley Quilters’ Guild
- Canadian Quilters Association (CQA). A national organization formed in 1981 to promote quilting, appliqué and patchwork and to link quilt-makers across the country.
Fibre Art Network (FAN). Professional fibre artists of Western Canada showcasing original, creative fibre arts.
- Northwest Quilt Connection (NQC). Quilters from British Columbia and Washington State meet and listen to guest speakers. Meetings are held five times a year – in January, March, May, September, and November. Four of the meetings are held in the USA; one meeting is held in Canada.
- Quilts of Valour Canada. This national organization, formed in 2009, supports injured Canadian Armed Forces members, past and present, with quilts of comfort.
- Our Social Fabric. A non-profit Vancouver group that helps recycle excess fabric from manufacturers, the movie industry, and more. Monthly sales to put the fabric into the hands of creators in the community.