Seymour Quilters Guild reaches into the North Shore community with its “Have Quilts Will Travel” program. Guild members visit local venues with a presentation about the history of quilting and a trunk show of members’ quilts.
Presentations have been given at:
- Amica at Edgemont, North Vancouver
- Cedarview Lodge, North Vancouver
- Chartwell Churchill House Retirement Residence, North Vancouver
- Hollyburn House, West Vancouver
- Molly Nye House, North Vancouver
- North Shore Stroke Recovery Centre, North Vancouver