Welcome to our website. Thanks for dropping by.
September 19, 2018
“Looking as Good Going as Coming”
At the September meeting, member Les O. will talk about adding pizazz to your quilts with creative quilt backs.
Until the September meeting comes around, here are some ideas to keep you in touch with your quilting muse over the summer …
- Enjoy a quilt show or exhibit.
- Capture summer in a flowery quilt, a picnic quilt, or a beachy quilt.
- Finish some projects and be ready for a fresh start in the autumn … To create is human, to finish divine.
- Sort your stash … fondling your fabrics may reveal new colour combinations and fabric companions and inspire new ideas.
- Lastly, visit quilt shops over the summer, around town or on the road. Summer shoppers are simply the best, as quilt shop owners say!
UPCOMING MEETINGS & WORKSHOPS
Wednesday, September 26
A Braided Runner Workshop is scheduled, to be led by member Pat M. Contact the Workshop Coordinator to sign up.
Wednesday, October 17
Members Teaching Members. Sharing tips and techniques with fellow quilters.
Here are just a few of the quilts made by members this year … community quilts, workshop quilts, challenge quilts, quilts we gave to others, quilts we made for ourselves, quilts we made because we love to quilt …